The Surety Account Manager works in conjunction with various Surety Companies in the servicing and maintenance of new and existing surety business. This position requires a highly organized individual able to work independently with minimal supervision. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, obtaining and review of clients financial data, review of specifications and/or contract documents and execution of bonds. The Surety Account Manager provides strong customer service to clients and builds professional relationships with clients and surety company representatives in order to meet mutual goals.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
-Able to read and write in English.
-High School diploma or equivalent, as well as a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Surety required. Must have technical knowledge in Contract and Commercial Surety. Agency experience desired, but not required.
- Must possess proficient computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word. Previous experience with Agency Management System (AMS 360 or similar) desired.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service and team skills; must interact effectively with clients, surety companies, co-workers and management.
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
- Solid prioritization skills, sense of urgency, and ability to work efficiently under time constraints
- Must demonstrate an ability to define, analyze and solve problems
About Moody Insurance Agency, Inc.
Moody Insurance is a family-owned business with a proud tradition of serving Colorado businesses and communities. We offer expansive capabilities to meet virtually any commercial insurance, risk management, bonding, employee benefits, or personal lines need.
While we maintain deep roots in the construction industry, today Moody Insurance serves a variety of industries including oil & gas, commercial real estate, manufacturing, nonprofit, education, and professional services.
Our products, coupled with Moody Insurance’s superior client service model, dramatically improve your ability to receive the best coverage and price in a challenging insurance marketplace.